Veylinx started as an academic project to find the most reliable method for predicting what people will buy. Not long after that, Veylinx became the first online experimental auction platform that minimizes the gap between supply and demand. Now Veylinx has grown into a fast-growing market research tech scale-up with a team of motivated colleagues in Amsterdam, New York and Casablanca.
Trusted by the world's most innovative consumer goods companies—including P&G, Unilever, PepsiCo, Nestlé, and General Mills—our Nobel Prize-winning research methodology reveals what consumers truly value.
This internship provides a unique opportunity to learn, collaborate and excel in a business development role within a high-performing international sales team. You’ll work closely with sales and marketing team members to find new business and cultivate existing client relationships while learning advanced selling techniques and sales operations fundamentals.
- Competitive compensation (plus performance bonuses!) and PTO
- Work at a fast-growing international scale-up
- Invaluable experience selling technology and services to Fortune 500 companies
- Fun activities and outings organized by team members (e.g. movie night, happy hour, bootcamp, game night, yoga)
- Delicious daily team lunches
- Vibrant office in a historical building located near Amsterdam Centraal
- Conduct outreach to prospective clients through email and LinkedIn
- Qualify prospects and schedule discovery meetings with account managers
- Draft messaging sequences to generate awareness and interest
- Work with sales team to develop pitch decks, proposals and other materials
- Identify and research potential sales targets
- Learn sales process from initial contact to signed contract
- Pursuing or recently completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Strong interest in sales, especially B2B
- Exceptional critical thinking and communication skills
- Excellent command of the English language. Additional languages a plus
- Available to work 3 to 5 days a week