Veylinx started as an academic project to find the most reliable method that predicts what people will buy. Not much longer after that, Veylinx became the first online experimental auction platform that minimizes the gap between supply and demand. Currently, Veylinx has grown into a fast-growing market research tech scale-up with a team of motivated colleagues in Amsterdam, New York and Casablanca.
Our mission is to use behavioral science to close the gap between what companies think their customers want and what they actually want. Our vision is to become the global leader in providing behavioral insights services and products to understand real wants and needs.
Are you seeking an exciting opportunity to fundamentally transform market research? Are you passionate about translating data into actionable insights for some of the world’s best-loved consumer brands? And are you a hard worker, a quick thinker and an outstanding problem-solver? If so, we would love to join Veylinx’s Insights Department as our next intern!
- Work within an international, fast growing scale-up company
- Daily delicious complimentary lunches (when working in the office)
- Every quarter different fun activities organized by team members (bootcamp, podcast club, meditation, ...)
- Competitive compensation
- Support Insights Managers on setup, fielding and analysis of client projects, as required
- Assist in the development of new Insights processes
- Execute all panel reconciliations with a high level of attention to detail
- Undertake research projects under the guidance of the Insights Manager*
- Testing new Platform features and collating Insights feedback for Product team
- Research and present on industry developments, with a focus on behavioral insights
- Create a regular reporting on competitor solutions
- Other tasks, as required
- Pursuing or recently completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, science, psychology, economics or similar
- Strongly considering a career in Market Research or Consumer Insights
- Quick learner, able to master various online tools
- Good communicator with excellent social and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented with demonstrated ability to undertake basic analysis
- Excellent command of the English language
- Available to work at least 4 days a week
- Fun and reliable colleague to work with