Veylinx started as an academic project to find the most reliable method that predicts what people will buy. Not much longer after that, Veylinx became the first online experimental auction platform that minimizes the gap between supply and demand. Currently, Veylinx has grown into a fast-growing market research tech scale-up with a team of motivated colleagues in Amsterdam, New York and Casablanca.
Our mission is to use behavioral science to close the gap between what companies think their customers want and what they actually want. Our vision is to become the global leader in providing behavioral insights services and products to understand real wants and needs.
Are you seeking an exciting opportunity to fundamentally transform market research? Are you passionate about translating data into actionable insights for some of the world’s best-loved consumer brands? And are you a hard worker, a quick thinker and an outstanding problem-solver? If so, we would love to join Veylinx’s Insights Department as our next intern!
- Pursuing or recently completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, science, psychology, economics or similar
- Strongly considering a career in Market Research or Consumer Insights
- Quick learner, able to master various online tools
- Detail-oriented with demonstrated ability to undertake basic analysis
- Excellent command of the English language
- Available to work 3-5 days per week
- Work within an international, fast growing scale-up company
- Daily delicious complimentary lunches
- Every quarter different fun activities organized by team members (bootcamp, podcast club, ...)
- Contribution for home office equipment
- Possibility to get a regular contract at the end of the internship
- Create a regular reporting on competitor solutions
- Research and present on industry developments, with a focus on behavioral insights
- Assist in the development of new Insights Services procedures
- Execute all panel reconciliations with a high level of attention to detail
- Undertake an audit of the Insights filing and information management system
- Run two major research projects under the guidance of the Insights Manager*
- Support Insights Managers on setup, fielding and analysis of client projects, as required
- Testing new Platform features and collating Insights feedback for Product team
- Other tasks, as required