HR administrator / Office manager
Veylinx started as an academic project to find the most reliable method that predicts what people will buy. Not much longer after that, Veylinx became the first online experimental auction platform that minimizes the gap between supply and demand. Currently, Veylinx has grown into a fast-growing market research tech scale-up with a team of motivated colleagues in Amsterdam, New York and Casablanca.
Our mission is to use behavioral science to close the gap between what companies think their customers want and what they actually want. Our vision is to become the global leader in providing behavioral insights services and products to understand real wants and needs.
Your purpose is to help the company grow, make sure our processes are efficient and ensure we maintain a good company culture.
You will do this by recruiting new Veylinx members, creating and maintaining a pleasant work environment, ensuring smooth running of the office and improving company procedures and day-to-day operation. You are the glue that binds everyone together.
You will report to Operations Lead and together you will shape the company wide processes and company culture. You will come up with new initiatives, challenge each other and seek constant improvement. A good amount of critical thinking will be needed, ability to speak up, learn new skills and accept new responsibilities.
- Manage recruitment pipeline in Applicant Tracking Software
- Recruit and interview new joiners
- Prepare contracts, service agreements, NDA documents
- Ensure all personal data is filled in correctly
- Help deploy and maintain a 360 degree feedback framework
- Support the onboarding program (workplace, welcome package, request hardware and software, account management, onboard new joiners on company wide policies)
- Organize goodbye parties and presents for people who are leaving the company
- Make sure birthdays of all our colleagues are thought off
- Maintain the office condition and order stationery and equipment
- Arrange daily lunch for the team
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Arrange visas and 30% ruling for new team members
- Booking flights and accommodation
Facility Management (10%)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning and security services
- Help with searching for new office space or shared workspaces
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Organize company wide fun initiatives (bootcamps, yoga sessions, book club,...)
- Proven experience as an HR administrator and an Office Manager
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very organized
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- English is a must, Dutch is optional
- Care for people
- Getting things done mentality
- Proactivity is key in this role
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Work within an international, fast growing scale-up company
- Daily delicious complimentary lunches
- Competitive compensation and generous PTO of 25 days
- Every quarter different fun activities organized by team members (bootcamp, podcast club, ...)
- Contribution of €750 for home office equipment